The NMDOT reminds motorists that if they come up behind a snowplow or sander working, not to get too close. Stay back at least 200 feet. Please slow down and stay far enough back so you are not hit by the sand or cause the driver problems. When meeting snowplows or sanders, please slow down and give them enough http://imagineear.com/pharmacy/generic-celebrex/ room to do their work.
Winter Driving Safety Tips:
• Turn on your lights to increase your visibility to other motorists.
• Decrease your speed and leave yourself plenty of room between you and the car in front of you.
• Brake gently to avoid skidding. If your wheels start to lock up, ease off the brake.
• Don’t assume your vehicle can handle all conditions. Even four-wheel and front-wheel drive vehicles can encounter trouble on winter roads.
• Be especially careful on bridges and overpasses which will freeze first.
• Keep a winter survival kit in your vehicle. Include items such as a flashlight, batteries, a blanket, snacks, water, gloves, boots, first-aid kit, ice scraper, jumper cables and road flares.